Ibanda University has a centralized library having a wide range of information resources to cater for the needs of the various clients/users. The library has a stock of over 22,800 publications such as books, dissertations, references periodicals both in print and electronic which help to facilitate research, teaching and learning. The Library has competent staff who help users in accessing information resources.
Services to library users:
- Loan services to registered users
- Current Awareness services (CAS)
- Photocopying though at a cost
- Internet search and retrieval
- User Education Information retrieval:
- Open access viewing
- Subject bibliographies
- Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 10:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am – 07:00pm
- Recess Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
The University is a member of the Consortium of Uganda University Libraries (CUUL) and other organizations that help to support the university library. As a way of community collaboration, the university library opens its doors to external users besides the registered members.
- Library expansion is in progress
- The library plans to embark on library automation
- Creation of departmental libraries